Here's what I do lately, I haven't been blogging for a while but doing some other stuffs, and I figure I still need to keep this blog alive no matter what. I have been poking with
- Splunk - Working on snort/argus module
- Nokia N900 - this is by far the most open system for mobile platform I have seen, and guess what, you can run snort on it with debian stack.
- Gns3 - Way to learn cisco stuffs and WAN setup
- Training - Design new security training course
- HackerSpaceKL - Help where I can
Application I used but keep forgetting at some other times if I haven't used for a while, so it's good to note it down
- recordMyDesktop - gtk-recordMyDesktop
- gnome-screenshot - gnome-screenshot --area
- Funambol - sudo sh bin/funambol start
- xdg-open - xdg-open whatever
Till next time ...