Friday, August 13, 2010

4REN6 VM WalkThrough Guide

As promised in previous post, hereby I release the 4REN6 VM WalkThrough Guide, you can find how to install comprehensive list of forensics tools on Ubuntu 10.04, here's the link for the guide -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35816772/4REN6-VM-Builder-Guide

Currently you need an account to download it but no problem for quick read, I will upload this guide to my own server later so that you can download it freely(both pdf and odt format in case you want to edit). Maybe wiki is good way to go for documentation collaboration but right now I don't have any plan about it yet.

Feel free to comment and appreciate any valuable inputs! By the way I'm still looking for anyone who is willing to host the 4REN6 VM image.

Cheers (;])

1 comment:

masokis said...

wow.. new tool :)