Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HeX liveCD: CD Label

Our HeX liveCD great graphic designer - Vickson has sent me the CD label that he has just redesigned and asking my opinion about it. This is almost the final version of the CD label for HeX liveCD version 1.0 after some discussion and modification ongoing between me and some of team members, I would like to put it up here and sharing with everyone. To protect his artworks, I have told him to register under Creative Common License.For better view, click on the picture to zoom in, let us know what do you think about it?

Awesome works, Vickson!

Enjoy (;])

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo dude,

The CD label is pretty cool. Good job to your designer aka Vickson. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Cool design. What tools did he use? I hope it's nothing propriety.

Nick Danger said...

Oh no seriously, how could I NOT love that image??

Anthony Williams said...

Very slick design. By far the best one out of all previous designs.

My hat is off to Vickson.

I can't wait for the final product!