Wednesday, July 09, 2008

DefCraft: Official Launching

After long consideration, I decide to start a company that focuses on security research, development and consultancy. The company name is straightforward - Defensive Craft (DefCraft).

The company offers a wide range of consulting services for specific domains, here's the list -
  • Network and Web Application Security Assessment
  • Network Security Architecture Planning & Deployment
  • Network Security Monitoring Implementation
  • Network Security Architecture Auditing
  • Network Device Testing & Evaluation
  • Network Based Forensics
  • Network Profiling Operation
  • Incident Response & Handling
  • Digital Security Training
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Contact Number: 016 415 9873
Contact Email: defcraft at gmail dot com

For more information, you can check out at -

http://www.defcraft.net

The company has its own blog too which we will blog about what we do behind the lab -

http://blog.defcraft.net

On the other hand, I will still contribute my free time to various open source projects that I'm working on since this is part of company principle I'm emphasizing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I hope it works out well for you.