Saturday, March 17, 2007

Some Notifications

Currently my sguil demo server is down, if you have difficulty in connecting to my demo server, please be patient. The problem due to the hardware failure and I will fix it when I have time(probably next week).

Another thing should be the dead link to www.dissectible.org. I have shifted it and it is now having a new name called www.rawpacket.org. Many people unable to find the stuffs that I have uploaded previously and it is now at -

http://www.rawpacket.org/anonymous/

If any of you are good web developer, and you would like to contribute to open source and security community, please do contact me as I really need some helping hands. You can reach me at -

geek00l[at]gmail[dot]com

Enjoy ;]

1 comment:

Johncrackernet said...

Oooo...that's the reason...hehehe....Last time i tried to connect 3-4 times to your Sguil Demo....Now, i know the reason why i can't connect there...hehehe