Monday, June 19, 2006

Fluxbox 1.0 RC

Version jumping again from the project after Wireshark(ethereal), Fluxbox goes 1.0 RC after 0.9.15, here we see another open source project grows to be mature. Check it out at www.fluxbox.org.

Again I haven't been doing much blogging, real life sucks me out of it. I have been doing a lot of researches and studies on how one can use generic flow analysis to detect anomaly or malicious network activities.

Fosscar is around, for people who don't know about it, you may check it out at www.fosscar.com. Me and other OSS folks will be speaking and running workshops in the event. Hopefully I get a chance to have beer with them again.

Have fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the workstation handbook coming along?

Anonymous said...

How is the workstation handbook coming along?

C.S.Lee said...

joe,

I'm still working on it, and I can't be too rushing on it because i want it to be more well written with better contents for the readers.

I have to get it done alone, and it takes time.

Be patient ..... :)