Friday, March 28, 2008

USM: Industry Talk

This Monday, I was glad to be able to present at University Science Malaysia. I always have good feeling when back to Penang and thanks everyone for coming. Our main audience is student so we try to present it in light manner.

I presented about -

- Dive Into Infosec Industry
- HeX System Introductory

And Mel(Spoonfork) presented

- Honeynet Foundation
- Malaysia Distributed Honeynet Project

Mel was with me and hopefully he enjoyed the trip to the North. Thanks to Sara as he linked us up with the USM. We also thank to CW(one of my friend) who has responsible for the arrangement here.

On the other hand, we just knew that this week is ICT week in USM.

Cheers ;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thk for coming USM. i am one of ur audience. ur talk give me lot of idea.

C.S.Lee said...

Hi anonymous,

Thanks for attending the talk, I hope you enjoy it.

If you are interested in network security, feel free to email me.