Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy .. busy ..

I have been very busy with my personal life lately and having no times to tinker with much stuffs, will try to update my blog as soon as possible once I have time in hand.

Yeah regarding the progress of OpenNSM project, me and my pal are still working on it, it is ongoing project that need to be done correctly in timely manner, if any of you have experience in writing OpenBSD port, indeed we need more hands since we are busy.

For myDEFCON LiveCD, the outline is done and proceed to work on enhancements and modifications. Again like I said, need more hands on that too, 24 hours never enough for a person like me.

Anyway Cheers :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be at BlackHat or DefCon this year? If so, perhaps we can meet up?

C.S.Lee said...

hey joe,

I think I can't make it to BlackHat or Defcon this year though I would love to be there, maybe next time when I have chance :)