Monday, November 28, 2005

[[[Dissectible.org]]]

I will be launching a new site call Dissectible.org soon, currently I'm busy with the write up on Sguil Installation Guide On OpenBSD-3.8 and FreeBSD Network Analyst Workstation Handbook, my hand is full now and kind of busy.

So why Dissectible.org? I personally like the word dissect which defined in FreeDictionary as

1.
To cut apart or separate (tissue), especially for anatomical study.
2. To examine, analyze, or criticize in minute detail: dissected the plan afterward to learn why it had failed. See Synonyms at analyze.

Everything is dissectible from my point of view, as long as you have enough data in hand, data collection is important these days as without it, nothing is dissectible, that's where Sguil fits my need :]

What Dissectible.org will be covering?

Dissectible.org will be a site where analysis and forensic implies, and I will upload all the write up to the site as well and currently I'm alone doing it, I do welcome inputs from you all and if you wish to join me, please do email me since I find myself hardly maintain all the stuffs of interest solely.

Stay tuned .....

No comments: